Thursday, 12 June 2014

Double-up

Early strength training with Macca this morning. Started in the dark on the Basketball court at Grahams and knocked out one of DC's sessions from earlier in the year. I brought a couple of weight plates and a print-out of the session. All went pretty well. Macca is looking to do it twice a week.

I bought a 2 session bike pass last week and I had to use the second one today. Rode up though Thredbo which was a bit dull frankly. Good work-out though.

Had some good news from the Osteo today with my foot pain most likely being bruising and inflammation of the fat pad rather than PF. I have a shoe insert to wear for 3-4 weeks so hopefully that will help. Biggest problem is walking barefoot and in non supportive shoes rather than running.

4 comments:

Justin Bromley said...

Thats what I reckon I've got as well... Justin

Charlie said...

3-4 weeks in soft shoes Justin with some stretching of the calf and ankle and rolling the bottom of the foot with a golf ball.

Justin Bromley said...

No heel padding insert for the shoes?

Charlie said...

Yeah I have these blue heel pads in the work shoes.